Blog 5: A photograph you like

Hi everyone! I hope you are well Today we're going to talk about a photo that you like.


I took this photo June 18th of this year and it is my favorite photo of the year hehe. I like it because it is on my balcony and I took advantage of the natural light. It is of me and my daughter (cat) named Idania. She loves to sit on my lap when I sit and she jumped on me when I sat down and I decided to take a picture of us because it was a nice sunny day. A friend of mine says that it reminds her of a meme, I don't know.  I really love this picture because it has no filter and I think that nowadays people are always looking for perfection when they post photos on social media and this photo is of natural perfection lol. I mean, I didn't edit or use filter so I think that makes it special. The photo also reminds me of my close relationship with my beautiful cat, who is really a puma!






Now it's your turn to share!

Write about your photograph:

Who took it
What it shows
When it was taken
Why you like it
Post it too

Include any other information you'd like to mention.

Write at least 150 words.

Comment 3 classmates' blogs and your teacher's blog!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario