Blog 4: A Meal or Food You Really Like

 Hi everyone :) I hope you are doing well these days!


Today we are going to talk about our favorite food :O So I will talk about my not guilty pleasure: Pollo Chang. It is a fast-food Taiwanese restaurant chain here in Chile. Their best food is fried chicken and they have a special spicy powder that they put on it. You can get the fried chicken in a form of a chicken breast, fingers, or mini pieces similar to popcorn chicken. It is to live for. It has a unique taste and it is so delicious and makes me happy when I eat it. I  used to go to this place at least once a week near my  old apartment (Arturo Prat) and they knew me by my name xd. But, now I go less since I live in Ñuñoa and there is no Pollo Chang. However, I got sometimes and they are always happy to see me.  It's great because they give me extra pieces of chicken sometimes <3





They also sell bubble tea which is a cold tea (red or green) with fruit flavor (raspberry, pineapple, lemon, strawberry, passion fruit, and other flavors) and they have these little gummies that are called "bubbles".






This food obviously isn't that great for your health, buuuuut if you consume it sparingly I think you will be ok and plus it is totally worth it.


  • What is it? (describe it)

  • How is it made?

  • Why do you like it so much?

  • How does it impact your health?




Word Count: 140 words

Post a picture of your favorite food

Remember to comment 3 classmates's blogs and your teacher's blog

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario