Blog 2: Why did you choose this career?

Hi everyone!


I hope you are all doing well! Today we are going to talk about why you chose the career that you're studying right now.

I remember when I was younger I wanted to be a rabbi XD. I don't know why I did, but then after a while I realized that I would like to teach languages since I loved learning them myself. After the student movement 2011, I was very sure that I wanted to be a teacher. So after studying Latin American Literature, I decided to study Teaching, but I didn't know if I wanted to teach Spanish Language or English as a second language. I talked to many people and decided that it would be best to go for the second option.

So I studied in the program, Certification of English Teaching to Adults in the Institute of British-Chilean Culture in Santa Lucía. 

I am very happy with the decision I made because I love teaching English and I love to teach about the history and cultures of the English-speaking world.  






Now it's your turn:


Write about:

- your dream jobs when you were a child
- other career options that you had at the moment of applying to university
- what made you decide in the end
- your experience at university until now
- the kind of job you would like to have

> Remember to post a picture!
>word count: 130 words
 > don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates posts and on your teacher's post as well.

Comentarios

  1. without doubt!!!. you are excelent teacher. you show that in your class.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really enjoy your class it is so funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You can tell you have a vocation as a teacher!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like your classes, you are a good teacher!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would like being a teacher of language too!! I really enjoy your classes

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I enjoy your classes. It is noticeable that you are very happy with you decision.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario